Your garden is both an extension of your home and also your lifestyle, that is why when planning and designing a garden it is important to take a moment to think about what you really want from it.
– Do want to entertain friends and family in the garden?
– Do you need a play area for children?
– What type of atmosphere do you want to create? Peaceful and calm, stimulated, refreshed, energised and fun?
– What style of garden do like? How do you want it to look? Informal such as a cottage garden, Chic and minimal such as a contemporary garden?
– How much time do you have to spend in the garden? How do you feel about maintenance?
– How do envisage using the garden 5 or 10 years from now? Maybe after the children have grown-up
There is so much to consider when creating your garden, it can seem overwhelming and daunting, where do you start?
One place to start is to engage the services of our professional garden designer, by working closely with you and your family he will guide you through the process capturing your interests, plans, style and requirements. Next the designer will be to walk around the garden with you all and discuss with you how your new garden can look taking into account all of the information already provided. Additionally he will provide advise on the best way to use the garden to get the most out of it, including where to position patios and playareas.
Once the conceptual ideas are agreed the next stage is to complete a detailed survey of the area and to transfer the design to paper. The beauty of the design is that it allows you to see a scaled layout of garden starting any construction.
So if you are struggling to know where to start request a consultantion ourselves to arrange a meeting with our garden designer. For more information on garden designs click here.